Use your powers of perception to give yourself the advantage in any situations you find yourself in. As in the martial art of Aikido, consider yielding to others in order to receive their power and to learn their direction. Then you can direct a corresponding effort to use their power to your benefit.
To yield you must open, give up all judgment, and go beyond objectivity to become an observer. Use your perceptive abilities "to walk a mile in the other person's shoes." With this awareness you can act accordingly, keeping in mind that when you act with intent you incur karma.
This is an ideal time to establish a rapport with others. By maintaining a viewpoint of unconditional love your perceptions will remain clear and accurate. As a result you can use your awareness to attain peace, balance, harmony, and justice.
The more you use your perceptive abilities in positive ways the more you round out and refine your own character. This gives you the ability to influence and lead others with vision, or to live a rich life with little interference from others.
Peace and light, from Dick and Roberta
I am so pleased to announce our good fortune. We are eternally grateful for your beautiful comments, thoughts and especially your prayers. Two weeks ago Dick was having trouble using his left leg. Two days after I posted our last blog, Dick began walking again and is now able to use his left leg with the help of a cane and should be 100% after a few therapy sessions. It truly was a combination of your prayers and good wishes, his Spirit Guides and helpers, and my insistence he listen to at least one of his programs each day. I reminded him that he now had to take his own advice - and he readily did. He is very much aware of the power of hypnosis programming, positive visualization, and prayers that all help Spirit guide us to our good fortunes in life.
Thank you, everyone.
Peace, light and harmony,
Good Fortune by Dick Sutphen
The positive powers of the Universe will favor you as long as your wants do not conflict with someone else's desires. You must be very careful to keep your wants in harmony with the universe and to remain modest in your victories. If your ego gets out of balance, it will upset everything else and all gains will be lost. So now is the time to explore the motive and intent behind your desire.
We are blessed with unseen support to deal with our with worldly affairs. The same is true with social matters. You can easily move into new circles, but be careful of the company you keep. You are affected and influenced by everyone who comes into the space of your aura, so associate only with positive people who will inspire and motivate you. Your close personal relationships will greatly benefit from this time of good fortune. Your creative projects will also be favored.
You have great resources and your timing is ideal, so be responsible to this blessing and maintain balance and harmony in your life. Be appreciative and thank those on the other side who support your quest.
My wonderful husband had a min1-stroke right after Christmas. He’s on the mend, and although his left leg is not 100% functional, the doctors all say he will make a full recovery. You can be assured that he is using his programs! —Accelerated Healing Video Hypnosis; Heal Your Body with Your Spirit Guide’s Help, and Get Well Sleep Programming. I’ll keep you all posted. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. He is such a special man!
In an ideal primary relationship, both partners use their union to help each other become all they are capable of being:
1. LOVE: love each other as you would be loved.
2. ACCEPTANCE: Treasure each other's uniqueness without expectations of change.
3. COMMITMENT: Totally commit to the relationship, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially. Withholding reflects undermining doubts.
4. SUPPORT: Support each other in ways that increase self-esteem.
5. DETACHMENT: Let the little things go.
6. COMMUNICATION: Openly share yourself and discuss needs and compromise solutions.
7. LISTEN: Be willing to appreciate the other's position even when you don't agree.
8. COMFORT: Be friends as well as lovers and let your union be a refuge of balance and harmony.
9. TRANSCEND ANGER: The only reason for anger is the expectation of having things your way.
10. TIME: Shared activities are the building blocks of a good relationship.
11. TRANSCEND BLAME: Blame is an expression of self-pity and is incompatible with karma.
12. SPIRITUALITY: Encourage each other to evolve spiritually.
Meditate upon how these tenets apply to your question and how it would serve you to integrate them into your life.
Peace and light to you all ... Roberta