My wonderful husband had a min1-stroke right after Christmas. He’s on the mend, and although his left leg is not 100% functional, the doctors all say he will make a full recovery. You can be assured that he is using his programs! —Accelerated Healing Video Hypnosis; Heal Your Body with Your Spirit Guide’s Help, and Get Well Sleep Programming. I’ll keep you all posted. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. He is such a special man!
In an ideal primary relationship, both partners use their union to help each other become all they are capable of being:
1. LOVE: love each other as you would be loved.
2. ACCEPTANCE: Treasure each other's uniqueness without expectations of change.
3. COMMITMENT: Totally commit to the relationship, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially. Withholding reflects undermining doubts.
4. SUPPORT: Support each other in ways that increase self-esteem.
5. DETACHMENT: Let the little things go.
6. COMMUNICATION: Openly share yourself and discuss needs and compromise solutions.
7. LISTEN: Be willing to appreciate the other's position even when you don't agree.
8. COMFORT: Be friends as well as lovers and let your union be a refuge of balance and harmony.
9. TRANSCEND ANGER: The only reason for anger is the expectation of having things your way.
10. TIME: Shared activities are the building blocks of a good relationship.
11. TRANSCEND BLAME: Blame is an expression of self-pity and is incompatible with karma.
12. SPIRITUALITY: Encourage each other to evolve spiritually.
Meditate upon how these tenets apply to your question and how it would serve you to integrate them into your life.
Peace and light to you all ... Roberta