Alpha Wave Theta Wave
Track 1. Alpha Wave behind soothing music. Track 2. Theta Wave behind soothing music.
These vibrational sound waves will ease you into an altered state of consciousness—a mid-range meditative state (alpha), or a deep-level state (theta).
For over 50 years Dick Sutphen experimented with trance states, and in that time he introduced many concepts now in general use.
Simply follow the instructions on the inside cover and use the sound waves as you would while conducting a self-hypnosis or meditation session. Once you’re in an altered-state and have fully protected yourself, here are some ideas:
1. Simply open to receiving ideas, images or inspiration.
2. Communicate with your spirit guide via “thought language.”
3. Explore the memory banks of your mind by regressing back to past events in this life, or in your past lives.
4. Program your mind by visualizing what you desire as an already accomplished fact. Also give yourself positive suggestions.
5. Use the waves as a background sound while studying and give yourself the suggestion, “I will remember and easily recall everything I am reading.”
When you turn off the player, count yourself up from 1 to 5 and say, “Wide Awake.”